South Shore Boatworks, founded by Bob Fuller in 1990, specializes in custom boat building, finishing and restoration work on wooden and fiberglass boats.
- a third generation master craftsman
- served an apprenticeship with his father and grandfather
- expert at pattern making and model making for metal castings such as cleats, portlights & rudders
- builder of the finest wooden ships' wheels in the world since 1977
- United States Coast Guard registered wooden boatbuilder
- dedicated to the tradition of woodworking and boatbuilding
- sincere, creative, perfectionist, trustworthy
- member of the Massachusetts Marine Trades Association
- member of the Massachusetts Bay Marine Artisans
All projects are performed without subcontractors - with an emphasis on very high quality work.
As a master craftsman, I have built various marine specialty items for many companies known for the quality of their products:
- Edson Marine
- Cape Dory
- Tillotson Pearson
- Boston Whaler
- Dyer Boats
- Ritchie Compass
In addition to building and fabrication work, I consult with clients planning large design/build or restoration projects.